2021-2022 tuition and fees:
|Lower School (K-4)||$13,750||$13,613||$13,475|
|Upper School (5-12)||$13,850||$13,712||$13,573|
* The Base amount for each grade includes 12 equal payments. Tuition discounts are available to those paying on a semi-annual or annual basis.
* Abiqua Academy also offers a sibling discount for families with two or more children enrolled at the school.
Enrollment Fee: $1000
Enrollment Fee is due March 19 for re-enrolling families, otherwise due within two weeks of the issued Contract. The Enrollment Fee is non-refundable; $350 is applied toward tuition and $650 toward Program Fees.
Program fees include all expenses such as:
*Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, field trips and celebrations may be postponed or canceled. 2021-22 Program Fees designated for those events will be re-purposed for extra guest speakers, technology enhancements for distance learning options, and PPE for the safety of students and staff.
* All classroom supplies and materials for students and teachers
* Enrichment: Art, Science Lab equipment and tools, specific classroom project supplies, license fees for online learning, textbooks, workbooks, novels, and reading sets
* Student Assessment: PSAT, ERB (Education Records Bureau), National Spanish Exams
* Scholastic competitions, MathCounts, and other national competitions for music, writing, etc.
NOTE: Specialized High School course fees and Advanced Placement Exams will be billed in addition to tuition and fees based on your child’s participation.
* Chromebooks – Available to Lower School students, with apps and access to educational websites
* Individual Chromebooks for Middle and Upper School students
* Student school email address
* SMART Boards and projectors, SMART TVs
* A large variety of online based resources and applications
Traveling school | Field trips
* Class day trips – OMSI, State Parks, Portland Art Museum, Oregon Zoo, Elsinore Theater, Oregon Symphony, Oregon State Capitol, Willamette Jet Boat excursions, Salem to Portland Amtrak, Bonneville Dam and Fish Hatchery, Zena Forest, Fire and Police Stations, and several other area museums and activities according to classroom theme concentration.
* Overnight retreats starting for students in Grades 3 and above - Recent trips have included Oregon Shakespeare Festival, Fort Clatsop, and Camp BB.
NOTE: Traveling school trips such as Boston, New York, Washington DC, and International Travel are optional and will be billed in addition to tuition and fees based on your child’s participation.
* Back to School Gathering
* Holiday Program at the Elsinore Theater
* Talent Show
* Guest Speakers (specialized professionals, community helpers, and other theme-related experts)
* Grandparents' Day
* Celebration of the Arts
* Intel Science Fair
* Run a Mile Day
* Field Day
* Classroom Celebrations and Presentations
NOTE: Abiqua Adventures, Athletics, Before and After Care, and Hot Lunch will be billed in addition to tuition and fees based on your child’s participation.
* School Activity Bus
* Full size bus rental for large school activities
NOTE: Individual bus transportation will be billed in addition to tuition and fees based on your child’s participation.