Tuition for the 2018-2019 school year is as follows:
|Pre-K (3 Full Days or 5 1/2 days)||$6,629||$6,571||$6,512|
|Pre-K (5 Full Days)||$8,838||$8,761||$8.683|
|Lower School (K-6)||$12,185||$12,070||$11,955|
|Upper School (7-12)||$12,530||$12,415||$12,300|
* The Base amount for each grade includes 12 equal payments. Tuition discounts are available to those paying on a semi-annual or annual basis.
* Abiqua Academy also offers a sibling discount for families with two or more children enrolled at the school.
Enrollment Deposit: $1000
Enrollment Deposit is due March 1 for re-enrolling families, otherwise due with Contract. The Enrollment Deposit is non-refundable, with $500 applied towards tuition and $500 toward Program Fees.
Bus transportation to/from Abiqua, Hot Lunch, Abiqua Adventures, and Specialized High School course fees will be invoiced on a per use basis.
Program fees include all expenses such as:
* All classroom supplies and materials for students and teachers
* Enrichment: Art, Science Lab equipment and lab needs, specific classroom project supplies, Apex license fees for online learning, textbooks, workbooks, novels, reading sets
* Maker Space
* Student Assessment: PSAT, ERB (Education Records Bureau), National Spanish Exam
* Scholastic competition: MathCounts and other national competitions for music, writing, etc.
* Chromebooks – Available to Lower School students, Apps and access to educational websites
* Laptops for Middle and Upper School students
* Student school email address
* SMART Boards and projectors
* A large variety of online based resources and applications
Traveling school | Field trips
* Overnight retreats starting for students in Grades 3 and above - Recent trips have included Oregon Shakespeare Festival, the Oregon Coast, Fort Clatsop, Camp Tapawingo, and Opal Creek.
* Class day trips – OMSI, State park visits, Oregon Zoo, Elsinore Theater, Symphony, Willamette Jet Boat excursion, Ropes Course, and other area museums and activities according to classroom theme concentration.
Note: Traveling school trips such as Boston, New York, and Washington DC are optional and will be billed in addition to tuition and fees based on your child’s participation.
* Back to School Party
* Holiday Program
* Talent Show
* Guest speakers
* Grandparents' Day
* Celebration of the Arts
* Intel Science Fair
* Model UN
* Run a Mile Day
* Field Day
* School Activity Bus
* Full size bus rental for larger school activity needs
Note: Abiqua Adventures, Athletics, Meals and Before/After School Childcare will be billed in addition to tuition and fees based on your child’s participation.
Abiqua strives to make education affordable to all families and offers scholarship assistance to those families who qualify. Please click below for more information.